My Listings

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome to The Cascade Team Sheri Hilton

I am very happy to welcome Sheri Hilton to The Cascade Team. Sheri has been in real estate for 7 years; two with Windermere and the past five with Shyline. Sheri will be working with Darin Robertson. Her Bio is attached below.

Welcome to the Team!


"When assisting my buyers and sellers, I educate and treat each with the care and concern I would offer my family members or best friend.
In addition, I conduct the business of real estate by combining the highest standards of ethics and professionalism with knowledge of the market.
I honor the opportunity to participate in this very important event."

What drives me…

• Welcoming you to my team of professionals, while working together to achieve the same goal, and the excitement of winning each time.
• Sharing the laughter and fun that accompany open communication.
• Giving you the pleasure of knowing that your personal and financial interests have been protected.
• The satisfaction from the happiness shown on your face as I hand you the keys to your new home.
• Giving you what you deserve in life.
• Staying by your side to help you understand the process of buying, selling, and financing real estate.
• Knowing that I have earned the trust and respect from each person, when I receive their referral to help someone that they love and care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment