My Listings

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Amityville Horror House Up For Sale



If you know me, then you know I love a good scary movie (The term "Good" being relative) So there was no way I could pass on bringing this to everyone's attention.

Do you believe in ghosts? Would your answer change if you stood in the home made famous by the movie “Amityville Horror“?

If you said ‘No’ then you have an opportunity to prove it. According to the NewsDay Website the home the Oscar-nominated film was based on is up for sale. The asking price for the 5 bedroom Dutch Colonial is $1.15 million.

Following the 1975 murder of six members of the DeFeo family, the Lutz Family moved into the home and reportedly experienced multiple paranormal experiences. A book and the movies resulted – neighbors say people still drive by the house, especially around Halloween.

For the record: If I ever move into a home and hear a disembodied voice saying "Get Out!" Then I'm gone! The ghost can have my furnature, television and even the dog if he's not smart enough to follow me out! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment